Beacon Restoration is your full-service response for disaster relief and unexpected residential events. Our crews carry a wide variety of skills to bring your home back to the state it was in prior to fire, smoke, storm and water damage. We’ll put you back in control of your residence with on-call services for Tampa, Naples, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville and other surrounding areas in the state of Florida.
Why work with Beacon Restoration? We understand the stress involved in handling the aftermath of a natural disaster, and we pride ourselves on our mission to restore communities across the state of Florida for the benefit of home and business owners alike.
Fire and Smoke Remediation Services in Florida
Fire and smoke damage within the home is a major health concern for anyone indoors. Fortunately, Beacon Restoration is available 24/7/365 for those who need us most. Our crews attend to residential locations as soon as possible to prevent secondary fire damage, including stains, mold, mildew and further corrosion.
No matter the extent of the fire, teams from Beacon Restoration will board windows and doors for security, remove personal belongings, clean up soot and ash, ventilate your home and more. The goal of fire and smoke remediation services is to remove air pollutants from living spaces for an increase in air quality for family members, workers and pets.
Experts at Beacon Restoration will determine the need for air scrubbers as we service your home. These scrubbers give us the ability to pump clean air through any building as harmful particles in the air collect through a filter.
Storm and Water Home Repair Services in Florida
The longer water sits in your home after a storm or flood, the higher the chances of mold and bacterial growth. Water poses a serious threat to home and business owners as liquid absorbs into the following items and structures:
After analyzing water damage, the Beacon Restoration team will eliminate excess liquid buildup in your home. Our experts use the following equipment to extract water and damp conditions from rooms in the house:
- Wet-dry vacuums: These devices look like vacuum cleaners, but they lift moisture from carpets, rugs and other porous surfaces. Beacon Restoration will apply a cleaning solution to effected areas as water is absorbed in a tank for removal.
- Water pumps: Water pumps can remove large increments of still water from your home. When water is several inches deep, Beacon Restoration will pull it through an intake and guide flooding outside of the home for extraction.
- Air movers: Air movers are large fans that push air across carpeting, furniture, walls and flooring for drying. These devices stop moisture from settling on materials and surfaces.
- Dehumidifiers: Dehumidifiers collect moisture in the air and remove gallons of water from the environment in just a single day. We’ll keep mold from growing in your home with this equipment.
- Air scrubbers: Air scrubbers act as filters for air pollutants coming from mold and mildew. Beacon Restoration crews use these machines for ventilation.
Home Repair and Reconstruction Services in Florida
Natural disasters and unexpected events leave home and business owners in need of emergency services and repairs. With experience in construction, our professionals are able to secure properties from further damage and rebuild the architecture of each home. Some of the reconstruction services Beacon Restoration provides include:
- Drywall repair
- Creation of windows/openings
- Construction of walls
- Siding installation
- Support beam replacement
- Flooring repair
- And more
Contact Beacon Restoration in Florida
If you or someone you know is experiencing the troubles of a natural disaster, Beacon Restoration is available to help. We serve home and business owners across the state of Florida for remediation services large and small. Contact Beacon Restoration today for more information about our services and 24/7/365 assistance. Call us at 407-428-1932.
IICRC Certified Firm
You Can Count On Beacon Restoration
With a damaged home or business,
the last thing you need is complicated insurance claims or unreliable contractors.
When you need help most, rely on the company that treats you like family.